Healthy Haniel Disposable Surgical Mask with Ear Loops:
·Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)≥95%
·Three layers of protection
·Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) listed
·Made in Australia
Follows the standards:
ASTM F 2100:2019-08(US)
How to put on a face mask
1. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
2. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
3. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
*The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top.
*The blue side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
How to remove a face mask
1. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
2. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.