- Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium; Aquaminâ„?derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Calcium may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Calcium helps promote bone density and may be of assistance in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
- Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, and the only microencapsulated K2 on the market for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- For the prevention and treatment of a calcium, vitamin K or Vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years â€?Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.